martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

i carly cancion

                          I CARLY  cancion leave all to me ( miranda coshgrove)

d
ga.
bm
...
D         G D
I know, you see
D                        G        D
Somehow the world will change for me
D         G   D 
And be so wonderful
D   G D
D           G   D
Live life, breathe air
D                       G     D        
I know somehow is gonna get there
D           G   D
And feel so wonderful
D   G D

  
Bm
   A        G           D
I will make you change your mind A G D These things happen all the time
       Bm
And it's all real A I'm telling you just how I feel G A D So wake up the 
members
Bm
of my nation A G It's your time to be A D There's no chance unless you take one A Everytime time G A D A just see the brighter side of every situation
Bm
Somethings are meant to be A D So give me your best and leave the rest to me I Know This time To raise the hand that draws the line And be so wonderful Gold and sunshine I know somehow it's going to be mine And feel so wonderful Show me what you can become Here's to dreaming Everyone And it's all real I'm telling you just how I feel G A D So wake up the members of my nation A G It's your time to be A D There's no chance unless you take one A Everytime time G A D A just see the brighter side of every situation
Bm
Somethings are meant to be A D So give me your best and leave the rest to me D G D Leave it all to me [Leave it all to me] D G So make it mine D and see it through D G D You know you won't be free until you G A D Wake up the members of my nation A G It's your time to be A D There's no chance unless you take one A Everytime time G A D A just see the brighter side of every situation
Bm
Somethings are meant to be A D So give me your best and leave the rest to me G D Leave it all to me G D Leave it all to me G D Just leave it all to me ESA ES TODA LA CANCION YA SABEN Q CUALKIER COSA D LAS CANCIONES D MIRANDA COSGROVE AHI LAS ESTARE SACANDO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario